Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

27 Years....Anniversary Card

Hello and how ya doin'? Today is a big day for Stampin' Up and for me!  It's PRE-ORDER time for the Holiday Catalog!  It is AMAZING...you are gonna LOVE it! It's also the day that the Thoughtful Branches bundle is available!  I was up til 11:30 getting my orders in...now for the WAITING (for it to arrive)!

If you've been following my blog, you know that my anniversary was last Friday and we went away for the weekend.  We drove to Woodland to take my two youngest kiddos to their older brothers house (they had FUN in Monterey and Santa Cruz).  We had dinner with them at the Elkhorn Saloon...DELICIOUS... then we drove to Vallejo...we stayed the night in a Super 8 (my poor husband...I really gave him a bad time about that), it was actually very nice. Saturday morning we had a delicious breakfast at the Good Day Restaurant and walked through their AMAZING farmers market! Then we took the ferry from Vallejo into San Francisco and watched the Giants beat the Nationals...oh and did I tell you Hunter Pence started back that same day too.  He's my favorite player! We returned that evening to Vallejo where we had INCREDIBLE calzones at Napoli's. We stayed another night and took our time getting make to life and home on Sunday! It was a TERRIFIC weekend!

Anyway's...today I wanted to share the anniversary card I made for my husband!  He is a Power Lineman by trade and a bicycling enthusiast....

For the front of my card I used the Happy Heart embossing folder to create my background on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I used the back of the embossed cardstock because I could adhere the heart I cut using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits much easier.  I found this groovy bicycle wheel heart on Pinterest and printed it on Whisper White cardstock, mounted it on another piece of Whisper White cardstock and then a piece of Basic Black cardstock. The sentiment is from the Baby Bear stamp set.  I tied a piece of Linen Thread around the corner and used dimensionals to attach it to the card.  The base of the card is Smokey Slate with a mat of Basic Black which I attached the embossed cardstock to. I used Wink of Stella and bling around the heart...just for a bit of FUN!

 
For the inside of the card I added another heart from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits and a sentiment that I found on Pinterest! He absolutely LOVED the card!  I had plenty of room to tell him how much I love him at the bottom...and the other side!  

Well...we had a FANTASTIC weekend....but I was sure tuckered out yesterday...I didn't do a thing...except CLEAN MY HOUSE, because we had home group last night!  Hoping to get some creating done today...time will tell!


Thanks bunches for stopping by!  Have a WONDERFUL rest of your day!
  

~Today's Thought~
(to make you giggle)

...and just a few pictures of our fun weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...