Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunshine Wishes Summer Facebook Hop

Hello everyone!  It's Sunday and I'm blogging! I'm participating in a facebook hop this evening and I linked it to my blog for instructions...so I had to blog on Sunday! I hope you are all enjoying your day!

The theme for our facebook hop is summer so I decided to make a card with a flower that blooms all summer long! You know I love DAISIES so I choose Gloriosa Daisy (Rudbeckia) for my card. I made the top daisy using Delightful Dijon cardstock and the flower from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.  I cut the stem off and turned it upside down to get the look I wanted. Before adhering it I stamped my Whisper White cardstock with the Sunshine Saying stamp set. I also stamped another flower image using the same set and sponging some So Saffron ink in the middle. The centers of the flowers as well as the background are from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack. I stamped the sentiment on So Saffron cardstock with Black Memento Ink. The stamped image is layered over a piece of Old Olive cardstock and attached to the designer paper with dimensionals! I used Linen Thread to tie a bow. The card base is Crumb Cake cardstock!

I don't usually use so many layers on the inside of my cards, but I really liked the look of Whisper White on Old Olive on Basic Black and then onto the Crumb Cake! Before I adhered all of these layers I stamped half of the flower that I stamped on the front of the card. I had to finish it off with a leaf from the same stamp set (on both sides) because I couldn't get it just right! I added a flower center made from the same designer paper as on the front of the card! I almost forgot to mention that I cut those centers using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. I LOVE how it turned out...a really fun card! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you were happily surprised to see me here on a Sunday! I also hope you follow along with the hop! You can click HERE to go directly to my facebook page or you can click on the facebook icon above on the right!

~Today's Thought~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...