Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, September 26, 2016

Petals & Paisley

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I had a houseful of teenage boys, I watched my son play a double header baseball game, baked with my daughter and started packing for an upcoming retreat I'll be going to in Palomar. FUN...FUN...FUN!!!

I'm sharing another card that we made at my September classes. We made four, so I have the last one to share with you tomorrow!  

This very simple card is made with the Petals & Paisley Specialty designer paper.  I cut a 3 X 3 square, inked the edges with Soft Suede (or Early Espresso) ink and adhered it to a piece of 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 Soft Suede cardstock.  I attached it to a Very Vanilla card base using dimensionals and added a flower punched with the Blossom Bunch punch. The flower is Delightful Dijon and has a Metal Rimmed Pearl as its center.  The sentiment is from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set.  

See how easy that was! Next.....to use the Paisley stamps and Thinlet dies! What a FUN bundle!!

That's it for today! I'll be back tomorrow! It's soup kitchen tomorrow so I may be late in posting...or...I might get up early!  

THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS day!

~Today's Thought~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...