Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Simple Scrapbooking with Festive Birthday Designer Paper

Good EVENING....my dears...and how are you this Halloween night? Well...time got away from me today and I am just now getting around to posting! If I was thinking I would have shared the Halloween page from last week today...but, alas, I wasn't thinking! I do have a page to share with you though!

These are some of my FAVORITE photos of my son when he was younger. It's a simple page because I wanted more focus to be on the pictures than the scrapbooking! I used Basic Black cardstock as the base of my page and cut a piece of Festive Birthday designer paper as an accent! The letters are rub-on's that I've had for some time...but they really made the page! Another option would have been to heat emboss his name with an alphabet stamp set. I just LOVE this page and hope you do too!

Have fun trick-or-treating...or handing out candy...just staying home...or whatever you choose to do this evening! I haven't had trick-or-treaters in 27 years of marriage! We've always lived to far out...but I buy candy just in case! My daughter is off to grandma's to help her pass out her candy and my son is off with a group of friends, so my husband and I are meeting with our home group! I have an apple cobbler ready for dessert! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to work on a scrapbook page...be thinking about your Halloween photos!  

~Today's Thought~
(Adam and Kate's costumes today!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...