Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Blessing with Santa's Sleigh

Good Morning everyone! Well...Thanksgiving went off without a hitch...well almost! My son was in an accident where he totaled his brother truck and PRAISE GOD...walked away with only a black eye. This happened the morning of Thanksgiving and let me tell you...we were and are...EXTREMELY THANKFUL!

I want to share a card with you today that we made in my November workshops. It's a lovely and simple Christmas card.




The first thing I did to create this card was to run the Whisper White layer of cardstock through the Softly Falling embossing folder. I used the Santa's Sleigh framelits to cut the tree from Old Olive cardstock, attached it with dimensionals and tied a piece of Linen Thread around it's trunk.  The sentiment is from the Christmas Pines stamp set and is stamped in Real Red ink.



For the inside of the card I simply stamped part of the tree image from the Santa's Sleigh stamp set. This would be a great card to send out for Christmas as it comes together quickly and if you have a little helper like do...she can cut out the trees for you while you work on the rest of the card! A fun family project!! NO...this is not my Christmas card this year!

Well...that's it for today! I'm heading down the mountain (having an MRI on a my neck, throat and brain this morning)...praying for good results! You have a FANTASTIC day! Don't forget to come visit tomorrow for more inspiration!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...