Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, November 21, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

Hello friends! Hope your weekend was wonderful! It sure went by fast! I didn't get out to my workshop at all! It is SUCH A MESS! I do have a card to share with you today though!  It's the card I made to take to OnStage to swap! 

Here goes...hope you are inspired!

I used the Santa's Sleigh framelits to cut the trees and reindeer for this card. The trees are cut from Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz which I sponged with Whisper White Craft Ink. The reindeer is cut from the very cool Copper Foil sheets of paper. I cut the snow by hand using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper. The background is Crumb Cake and I ran it through the Woodgrain embossing folder then inked it with Whisper White Craft Ink. The sentiment is from the Christmas Pines stamp set. I stamped the sentiment is Real Red, inked the edges of the banner with Whisper White Craft Ink and added some Basic Pearls. I cut a Red Glimmer Bow using the Pretty Pines Thinlit dies and tied a Mini Jingle Bell around the neck of the reindeer with Linen Thread.

I mounted the Crumb Cake cardstock onto a piece of Real Red cardstock and then onto a Soft Suede card base. LOVE these colors together!

For the inside of the card I simply stamped the sentiment (which is from the Wonder of Christmas stamp set) onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I mounted it onto a piece of Real Red cardstock and then onto the inside of my card. I made fifty of these cards and had fun swapping them for other cards. Now I need to make my Christmas cards...I know for sure it won't be this one...it was a bit time consuming to make fifty!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope that your week is starting off great and that you have a terrific day! See ya tomorrow!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...