Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, March 20, 2017

"Make-It Monday" Oh So Succulent

Hey there everyone!  WOW!!! It's three in the afternoon and I'm just getting to blogging! The kids had a snow day today (no snow...but a day off none the least).  I've been watching Gilmore Girls with my daughter while my son hangs with a friend!! We are on the first season and WE LOVE IT!! 

I do have a "Make-It Monday" I want to share with you today....it's so pretty....I hope you like it!!!


"Make-It Monday": Oh So Succulent card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!® 


Image & page number of the full stamp set shown below the project instructions.

Stampin’ Up! supplies:
  • STAMPS – Oh So Succulent Bundle (145184 photopolymer)
  • PAPER – Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702), Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) (142778)
  • INK – Whisper White Craft Ink Pad (101731), Old Olive (126953), Sweet Sugarplum (141395)
  • OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247) Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053), Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
        
Cutting & Scoring: 
  • Whisper White - 8 1/2” x 5 1/2 “, score and fold at 4 ¼”
  • Old Olive – 3 1/2” x 3 1/2”, 5” x 5”
  • Succulent Garden DSP – (2) 2” x 5 1/4”
  • Whisper White – 3 1/4” x 3 1/4”   
        
Instructions:
  1. Cut 2” off of front of Whisper White card base
  2. Adhere one of the 2 x 5 ¼” DSP to left side of front of card base
  3. Adhere the other 2 x 5 1/4” DSP to the inside of card base on right side
  4. Cut out all solid Succulent Flowers with 5 x 5 Old Olive Cardstock
  5. Stamp tips of all Succulent Flowers with Whisper White Craft Ink
  6. Emboss the Succulent Flowers with White Emboss Powder and heat set
  7. Assemble all layers with Stampin’ Dimensionals
  8. Stamp “The Best Love Story…” with Old Olive Ink on bottom of 3 x 3 Whisper White layer
  9. Stamp long skinny images with Old Olive Ink on 3’ x 3” Whisper White layer
  10. Stamp small flowers on 3 1/4” x 3 1/4” Whisper White layer with Sweet Sugarplum Ink
  11. Adhere 3 1/4” x 3 1/4” Whisper White layer to 3 1/2” x 3 1/2” Old Olive layer
  12. Apply Fast Fuse Adhesive to left side of Whisper White/Old Olive layer and add to front left of card base
  13. Attach Succulent Flowers to 3 1/4” x 3 1/4” Whisper White layer by making an “x” with Fast Fuse adhesive where you want to place the flower.
  14. Cut out one of the long skinny image with Old Olive CS and apply under the Succulent Flower
  15. Add one Pearl Basic Jewel to center of Succulent Flower

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm sorry I'm so late, but I sure enjoyed my time with my kids! Have a great rest of your day!  

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Paper Share - 2024-2025 Annual Catalog

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by!!  So much has been going on my way...I haven't blogged or made a Tuesday...