Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Pretty Pocket Card Kit

Good Morning! How's your morning going? Did you get to follow along with the Facebook Hop last night! There sure were some fun ideas!

I have another February workshop card to share with you today! It's created with items you get FREE with a $50 purchase (before tax & shipping). 
This card is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY! The card is from the Pretty Pocket Card kit (#143832) in the Sale-a-bration brochure. I put the pocket together, added some Basic Rhinestones, and wrapped a Whisper White piece of Sending Love Ribbon (#142737) around it tying a bow.  I used the Avant Garden stamp set,also in the Sale-a-bration brochure (#143272) to stamp the spots on the envelope and the top of the card that is inside the pocket.  I also added more Rhinestones when I added the flower and the THANK YOU sentiment. This is a FANTASTIC kit to get to have on hand when you need a SUPER QUICK card!

Well...I'm off to get my hair cut! Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a WONDERFUL day....ENJOY every moment of it!


~Today's Thought~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...