Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday's Tip Video - Embossing Folder Stamping

Good morning stamping friends! Well...yesterday was a big day...the first day of school for my son, Adam (Sophomore) and my daughter, Kate (7th grade)! Then there was the eclipse...that was FUN! I was out there every five minutes with my son's welding helmet on...checking it out and trying to take pictures, NONE of which turned out! My second oldest son, Seth was home watching it with me...so my day wasn't so lonely! It's always hard to get use to the kids going back to school...but not today...I had two English Bulldogs to love and a son to visit with (and love too)...AND a video to make!

That's right...it's time for my Tuesday's Tip Video!


Here is the finished card!

My card base is Early Espresso with a 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" layer of Whisper White cardstock adhered to the top. Next I have a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of Coffee Break designer paper (FANTASTIC paper pack by the way)! My video showed you how to create the embossed Petal Burst background onto a Stitched Shapes Framelit Circle cut from watercolor paper.  I used Lemon Lime Twist to color my embossing folder for this affect! Next I cut two daisies using my Daisy punch in Crushed Curry cardstock and the leaves are punched with the Lemon Builder punch from Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. I added some Crushed Curry Bakers Twine and some Linen Thread to finish it off. Looking at it now I could have added some Glitter Enamel Dots...but I'm off to the gym, so that will have to wait til later!

This card came together very quickly and easily! I hope you'll give this FUN technique a try!

Thanks so much for following my blog! I hope you'll take a moment to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel as well! Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...