Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Saturday, October 28, 2017

All Things Cat from SoShelli

Good Morning and HAPPY WEEKEND! ENJOY every minute of it!! I'm heading out to my workshop to get started on my November classes...and swaps for Onstage which is in less than two weeks...I'm so EXCITED! 

I quickly want to share this adorable gift box that Shelli (Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!) shared on her blog...it is SO CUTE!



I'm not a total cat person...I don't have one anymore...my allergies flair up when I'm around them...I haven't even purchased this punch but I thought this goody box was too cute not to share!


I LOVE how Shelli stamped the flowers on the Whisper White cardstock then mounted the Scalloped Circle with the cat punched out over it using dimensionals!

Here's a link to Shelli's blog so you can read the story of why she created this adorable gift box!






...and now I'm re-thinking the CAT punch! 


TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY
...that is the question!!



Hey...thanks for stopping by today!  ENJOY your weekend and CARVE out a moment to CREATE!!!



~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...