Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, October 6, 2017

Season Like Christmas - Tic Tac Toe Challenge & World Card Making Day Project 1

Good Morning everyone! I hope you are all well and excited for the weekend! You know it's WORLD CARD MAKING DAY tomorrow!  What will you be doing?  I'm having my FIRST World Card Making Day event! I have 25 people signed up to come or buy kits and I am so excited! We are making TWENTY Christmas cards...four of five different designs! That's 500...yes 500 kits I'm busy putting together! So ENOUGH CHIT CHAT...I have work to do!

I did want to share my last Tic Tac Toe Challenge Card real quickly! SPOILER ALERT...it's one of the cards we'll be making at tomorrows event!



The challenge was to use ANY Christmas products. I used Merry Little Christmas designer paper, the Season Like Christmas stamp set and Hearts and Stars wooden embellishments! 

The colors I stamped with are Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive and Early Espresso.

Don't you LOVE the way the Bakers Twine is added to the card?!?!

CUTE...FUN...CLEAN & SIMPLE...kind of TRENDY too!




Ok...BACK TO WORK! Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! I hope you find time to play with paper this weekend!


~Today's Thought~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...