Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, February 8, 2018

FAST FUSE SALE....February 8 thru 12...DON'T MISS IT!!!

Hey friends! I'm gonna post twice today because I don't want this amazing sale to get lost!  Remember back in the fall...Stampin' Up! had a sale and it was sold out within hours! They weren't ready for that demand and had to end it early, but promised to bring it back and HERE IT IS!!!


BUY ONE FAST FUSE ADHESIVE AND GET TWO REFILLS FOR FREE!

Buy one of these Fast Fuse Adhesive runners by clicking HERE (item #129026)
And get TWO of these Fast Fuse Adhesive Refills for FREE! (item #129027)
That's a $15 value for FREE - amazing deal!  And YES you can buy more than one Fast Fuse Adhesive - you'll get TWO FREE REFILLS for EVERY one of those that you purchase!

BUT PLEASE PURCHASE YOURS NOW IF YOU WANT THEM - I HAVE A FEELING THEY ARE GOING TO SELL LIKE HOT CAKES JUST LIKE LAST TIME - THIS DEAL IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHILST SUPPLIES LAST!

This strong adhesive is amazing - it's like sticky strip in a tape runner and is fantastic for 3D projects.  Here is a video from Stampin Up telling you more about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...